Every Friday, we round up the week's best, funniest, strangest, and most embarrassing moments in television for your amusement.
- If you missed the "Rock and Awe: Countdown to Guitarmageddon" challenge on Thursday's "Colbert Report," in which Stephen Colbert challenged Decemberists guitarist Chris Funk to a battle for the ages, you're in luck: Check out these video clips of the entire episode. A few can't-miss moments:
- Colbert tears off his suit sleeves to make a slightly more rockin' vest.
- Henry Kissinger (!) starts the contest with these words: "Stephen, it is time to rock."
- Aging rocker Peter Frampton takes over for Colbert after he tragically "cuts" his hand.
The episode almost deserves an entire Highlight Reel of its own.
- "Some of the things Borat said would probably have hurt me, too, if I wasn't so white and awesome." — comedian Doug Benson on VH1's "Best Year Ever" special
- How many different ways can Penn Jillette say his new catchphrase, "Is that your identity?" A whole lot, if this week's "Identity" blitz was any indication.
"Is that your i-DEN-tity?"
"Is! That! Your! I! Den! Ti! Ty!"
"Is THAT (pause, pause, pause) your identity?"
I never thought I'd say it, but I almost miss "is that your final answer?"
You can see the rest of the highlights (and lowlights) if you read more