- The Sundance Film Festival hit Park City, UT, again, and we gave you our review for Austenland and Before Midnight. We also chatted with Toy's House stars Alison Brie and Nick Offerman.
- Winter is officially here with the first pictures of Game of Thrones' third season.
- Don't miss the new Mad Men pictures, and find out when the new season is coming.
- The best fake feud of our time continued as perpetual nonguest Matt Damon kidnapped Jimmy Kimmel and then hosted his show for a night.
- Fall in love with the trailer for Upside Down, see if you can spot Justin Timberlake in the trailer for Inside Llewyn Davis, and get goosebumps from the trailer for The East.
- While you're at it, get a load of Gerard Butler in the trailer for Olympus Has Fallen and Zac Efron in the At Any Price trailer.
- Meet the latest cast of The Amazing Race.
- American Horror Story ended its second season this week, and we've got the rundown on the season finale, plus we rounded up the most insane moments from season two.
- It's midseason madness! Get all the info on 2013's midseason series, including details on new shows Red Widow and Golden Boy.
- We sat down with Warm Bodies' Teresa Palmer, talked zombies with Rob Corddry, and chatted about Fifty Shades of Grey with Analeigh Tipton.
- Finally ID that tune you've been humming with music from recent movie trailers.
Michael Polish and Kate Bosworth talked with us at Sundance Film Festival this week about their new movie Big Sur and Kate's possible future as a director!
The Sundance Film Festival has almost wrapped this year, but before we say goodbye to Park City's festivities, we have a fun gallery of the stars of the festival's buzziest films. Check out the snaps of the costars who stopped by in between interviews and screenings, like Jessica Alba, Daniel Radcliffe, Amy Poehler, and Steve Carell. With silly faces and playful poses thrown into the mix, we like to think of them as Sundance's very own photo booth.
Not your average Fashion Week crowd. Those who attend the twice-yearly Couture shows in Paris give added meaning to the idea of haute, and the guests at this week's shows were absolutely no exception.
From Daphne Guinness in her signature bespoke finery to Elena Perminova in a showstopping array of bold florals — not to mention the polished ensembles of visiting Hollywood stars Jessica Alba, Diane Kruger, and Chloë Moretz — there was so much finery on display that the snowy gardens of the Tuileries and imposing steps of the Grand Palais were like mini fashion shows all on their own.
Click through for a recap of all the very best looks from the week in Paris, and, since no best-dressed list would be complete without a little insight into Hollywood's elite, there's also a healthy helping of the chicest looks from Sundance and more. It's all right here, in the slideshow.
We caught up with Erin Moriarty at the Sundance Film Festival, where her new movie Toy's House premiered. She spoke about playing the love interest in the coming-of-age film, as well as her particularly crucial scene involving a snake. Moriarty can also be seen in Red Widow, which premieres on ABC on March 3.
The Sundance Film Festival shows no signs of slowing on the Winter style front, as celebrities continue to flock to Park City, UT, to showcase their latest projects. With the freezing-cold temperatures in mind, celebs have skipped their usual dress routines for something a little more covered up — but just as cool. Costars Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen induced major coat envy working different, but equally chic toppers, over their black-and-white pairings, while trendsetters like Jessica Alba, Kate Bosworth, and Naomi Watts showcased note-worthy looks of their own. As for the rest, it was a perfect mix of cable-knit staples, vintage-inspired denim, and cool-girl boots — in short, Winter pieces that prove that bundling up doesn't have to mean covering up great style. Click on to see even more of Sundance's most stylish celeb appearances — and come back often for updates!
— Additional reporting by Marisa Tom, Hannah Weil, and Mandi Villa
It's always nice to see the stars all dressed up for the red carpet, but the Sundance Film Festival is a chance to glimpse the more casual side of celebrities. The hair and makeup is more girl-next-door than glamorous. See the best low-key beauty looks from Park City, UT, and get new inspiration for your everyday look.
The Sundance Film Festival is coming to an end on Sunday with Ashton Kutcher's jOBS premiere closing out the festival tonight, but there's already been plenty of action. Jessica Alba goofed around with her A.C.O.D. costar Amy Poehler during a portrait session, while Michael Polish and Kate Bosworth celebrated their project, Big Sur. Earlier in the week, Jessica Biel posed with Emanuel and the Truth About Fishes costars Alfred Molina, Kaya Scodelario, and director Francesca Gregorini at a party while Jake Gyllenhaal flew in to support his mom Naomi Foner's directorial debut, Very Good Girls. Click through for more highlights from this year's Sundance!
Thanks to the Sundance Film Festival, some of Hollywood's most talented stars have migrated to Park City, UT — including plenty of sexy actors. We've loved seeing all the dapper styles of award season, but with handsome appearances from Alexander Skarsgard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Matthew McConaughey, and more, the men at Sundance are proving that casual can look just as good. Take a look at all the film festival eye candy now!