The Client List star Alicia Lagano spoke with entertainment reporter Matthew Rodrigues about the second season of her hit show. She opened up about working with Jennifer Love Hewitt and all the hot men that come to visit The Rub.
Stars got back to work on movie and TV sets this week after the holiday break. Zac Efron filmed several romantic scenes with costar Imogen Poots for Are We Officially Dating? in NYC, while his The Paperboy costar Nicole Kidman got to work on Grace of Monaco in Paris. Katharine McPhee was busy filming a new episode of Smash in New York, but that's not all that happened in front of the cameras. Click through to see those stars and many more on set this week!
- 19 Recordings/Jive Records plans a Crystal Bowersox album for later this year — TV Squad
- Bachelor duo Jake and Vienna split — E! Online
- The trailer for Jennifer Love Hewitt's Lifetime movie is so bad it's awesome — Vulture
- Peggy is getting a first lady-style makeover on Mad Men — Movieline
- The Footloose remake finalizes its cast with an unknown in the lead — Coming Soon
- Your first peek at a very beefcake Conan the Barbarian — Cinematical
- Look out Countess! Danielle Staub is working on a single, too — People
- Adam McKay in talks to direct an adaptation of The Boys — Hollywood Insider
- Top Chef judges Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons share cooking tips — YumSugar