- 20th Century Fox snatches up distribution rights to Martin Scorsese’s Rolling Stones documentary, says Reuters.
- Shakira and Wyclef Jean will perform together at the Grammys on Sunday, reports Billboard.
- Snickers has pulled its kissing mechanics ad after complaints that it was homophobic, the AP reports.
- Norah Jones's new album moves to No. 1 on the Billboard charts.
- Tired of all those dance competition movies? Weinstein Company has signed on to produce a spoof called Dirty Step Stomp, according to Variety.
To see the rest of the news, read more