Megan Fox gave us a sneak peek at her SNL debut, and we weigh in on what we expect to see. Plus, a look at the weekend movie releases like I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. If you need a good laugh before the weekend, check out Real Housewives of Atlanta Kim's music video, and don't miss the end of today's show for a very special edition of Guess Who. Watch the PopSugar Rush weekend edition now!
Megan Fox gave us a sneak peek at her SNL debut and we weigh in on what we expect to see. Plus, a look at the weekend movie releases like I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. If you need a good laugh before the weekend, check out the music video from Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kim, and don't miss the end of today's show for a very special edition of Guess Who. Watch the PopSugar Rush weekend edition now!
Paris Hilton looks the part for the new live-action Barbie movie while on a shopping spree in her pink Bentley! And coming up on PopSugar Rush, we review I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, and watch a hilarious music video from a real Atlanta housewife!
You're supposed to think that the jokes in I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell are so shocking, so offensive, that you laugh because you forget being PC for a moment. And if you don't laugh, you're the kind of square that Tucker Max, the lead character, takes aim at.
The real story is that the movie is offensive, but not because it's just so edgy. It's offensively unfunny — that is, the movie's jokes are not so offensive that they're not funny, they're such bombs you're shocked someone got paid for this. To see why I thought this movie was so terrible, just read more
- Hayden Panettiere has signed a deal with Candie's in which the fashion brand will help promote the Heroes star's first single "Wake Up Call", Billboard reports.
- According to Hollywood Reporter, Adam Sandler's production company Happy Madison will produce a thriller called Shortcut under the name Scary Madison.
- The Associated Press has a report about this weekend's academic conference studying Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Variety has the news that Tucker Max's bestselling book I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell will be adapted for the big screen.
- Zap2it has Fox's updated Fall premiere dates, with shows now starting in September, not August.
- Brittany Murphy and Thora Birch will star in an indie psychological thriller titled Deadline, ComingSoon reports.
- Variety writes that F. Gary Gray will direct a biopic of Marvin Gaye called Marvin.
- Van Halen brought in more than $93 million touring with David Lee Roth, Reuters reports.