We've got a couple new Twilight TV references to add to our growing collection. Check out how Glee got in on the vampire action and how Gossip Girl managed to bring up the famous saga (again)! Be sure to follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook for all the latest celebrity gossip!
- Michael Bay is rebooting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Oh Michelangelo, how I've missed you — PopWatch
- Nick Jonas to star in London production of Les Miserables — E! Online
- Real Housewife Countess LuAnn's music video has to be seen to be believed — TresSugar
- Uh-oh: Lionsgate is not screening Killers for critics — Cinematical
- This European version of Rihanna's "Te Amo" has the singer romancing Laetitia Casta. Scandalous! — Vulture
- Bruce Willis in talks for The Tomb — Deadline
- Ghost Whisperer officially dead after ABC passes on the series — TV Squad
- Taylor Momsen releases a music video, and her voice is pretty good — Movieline
- Jenny Lewis forms a new act with boyfriend Johnathan Rice — TwentyFourBit
Here's a few more shows to move to the cancellation list. Ahead of its big schedule announcement at tomorrow's upfronts, CBS has pulled the plug on six shows: say goodbye to The New Adventures of Old Christine, The Ghost Whisperer, Accidentally on Purpose, Miami Medical, Gary Unmarried, and Cold Case. Personally, I'm going to miss Accidentally on Purpose the most, but are you sad about any of these shows?
Photo courtesy of CBS
The Twilight saga is a big-screen phenomenon, but we can barely turn on our televisions anymore without hearing about the famous vampires. From Gossip Girl to The Office and even NCIS, Edward and Bella are some of today's most frequently used cultural touchstones. Check out this compilation of the best Twilight references on TV to date!
Twilight mania is sinking its teeth into TV. From Gossip Girl to Greek, some of our favorite characters are name-dropping Edward Cullen and the gang every chance they get. Check out our growing collection of Twilight references on TV! Be sure to follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook for all the latest celebrity gossip!
Three weeks ago, I launched BuzzSugar's first Stop One Show poll, which gave all of you a chance to vote on which show you'd most like to kick off the air to make room for something better. After more than 1,600 votes, it doesn't look like anything will catch up to the current leader. So I'm calling an end to the poll and declaring a winner — er, loser? — of the 2007 Stop One Show contest: "CSI: Miami"!
The silliest of all the "CSI" shows pulled ahead late in the second week of the poll and never looked back. I'm not sure what sparked the sudden hatred of Horatio Caine and his crew, but whatever the reason, this dubious honor is certainly well-deserved.
"CSI: Miami" wasn't a sure winner this whole time, though. "Ghost Whisperer" sprung out to an early lead and held it until "The War at Home" haters arrived. "War" stayed in front for a while, until "CSI: Miami" surged ahead. Several other shows were never far behind, though, so to read more about the results and watch a truly amazing clip from our "winner," read more