Austenland, the adaptation of Shannon Hale's novel about a Jane Austen devotee on the hunt for her own Mr. Darcy, is out this weekend. The book and the film take place at a Jane Austen theme park for the truly obsessed fans of the famed English author — known as Janeites. If you or your girlfriends would gladly don Georgian attire and recite lines from Pride and Prejudice, these fun gifts are sure to delight. Channel Jane with these romantic goodies:
- Emma Book Clutch ($325): This blush-colored Kate Spade clutch is the ideal fashion accessory for bookworms.
- Pride and Prejudice Print ($20): Dress your walls with a pretty print inspired by the Jane Austen classic.
- Jane Austen Quote Candle ($23): Set the mood for a reading sesh with a Ms. Austen candle.
- Mr. Darcy Proposal Mug ($16): This handwritten mug reads, "You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." Swoon.
- Jane Austen iPhone 5 Case ($35): A cute watercolor painting of Jane Austen writing at her desk adorns this phone case.