Sharon Stone and "Lady in the Water" are among the nominees for this year's Razzie Awards for bad movies, according to Variety.
- Sharon Stone and "Lady in the Water" are among the nominees for this year's Razzie Awards for bad movies, according to Variety.
- Confirmed acts for the 2007 Coachella music festival include Rage Against The Machine, Bjork, Arcade Fire, Lily Allen, Ghostface Killah, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, reports Billboard.
- "Studio 60" to feature less sketch comedy, more romantic comedy, Aaron Sorkin tells USA Today.
- Variety reports from Sundance that the Weinstein brothers have secured the rights to the John Cusack movie Grace Is Gone.
- JT will produce a track on former N'Sync-er JC Chasez's new album, says VH1.
- United 93 director Paul Greengrass will tackle an Iraq movie next, Variety says.
- The Maui News reports that some island residents aren't thrilled with MTV's "Maui Fever."
- NME says Alicia Keys is handing out scholarships to college-bound kids in need.
- Billboard has details on upcoming albums from Maximo Park and Death Cab's Chris Walla.
- The Los Angeles Daily News wonders why "24" had to nuke Valencia instead of some other suburb.