This week I prepared for the Thanksgiving celebration in a Buzz-y manner:
- Check out my Thanksgiving Buzz Brainteasers, with questions about Thanksgiving episodes of Friends, Felicity, and Gilmore Girls.
- A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Thanksgiving treats, and it got me thinking about all the Charlie Brown TV specials. Which Charlie Brown special is your favorite?
- My Thanksgiving movie suggestion is Home for the Holidays, which was directed by Jodie Foster and stars Holly Hunter and Robert Downey Jr.
- Speaking of Thanksgiving movies, check out my Thanksgiving movie quiz!
- Tell me: What did you watch this Thanksgiving?
- Finally, here's my list of entertainment-related things that I am most thankful for, from Judd Apatow and Tina Fey to my DVR machine and the ability to watch movies on airplanes.
And I started looking toward the holiday season with some Buzz-approved holiday gift guides:
- Check out my ideas for what kinds of books, movies, games, and other things to give a teen boy or teen girl.
- I also had some suggestions for entertainment-related gifts that seem momish and some for a cool daddy-o.
- And I certainly didn't forget about Grandpa, Grandma, and your favorite aunts and uncles — they need fun holiday gifts, too!