My favorite category! I was actually going to tackle this topic earlier, but hadn't gotten around to doing it. These are just ones that come immediately to my mind and I may think of ones later that I'd forgotten (which is usually the case). Even if the endings are usually predictable, rom-coms always make me laugh and are great movies to watch when you want to relax.
- Love Actually: One of my favorite movies ever, Richard Curtis (the director) is a genius. The stories and characters intertwine really well, and you feel satisfied (if that's possible) after seeing it. I've probably watched it 100 times already.
- Bridget Jones' Diary: How could this not be on the list? It was on my other list as my onscreen favorite couple, but Renee is so hilarious as Bridget Jones.
- Miss Congeniality: I think Sandra Bullock's the romantic comedy Queen-many of her movies are my favorites, she just knows how to make people laugh. Plus I love Benjamin Bratt and Michael Caine.
- Two Weeks Notice: See what I mean? And Hugh Grant is the King of romantic comedies-I love this film and the New York vibe I get from watching it. Plus the banter between the two is really cute.
- The Wedding Date: Although I've read the book (and the entire story is different, minus the plot), I love this version and I find Dermot Mulroney so hot. Plus it takes place in England, and I'm obsessed with all things British.
- You've Got Mail: I love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks' collaborations!
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: Another great romantic comedy. Don't you love Kate's yellow dress?
- When Harry Met Sally: Classic right? Well Meg Ryan is really good in romantic comedies and it does answer the question as to whether or not men and women can be friends!
- 27 Dresses: This just came out more recently, but I love Katherine and James' banter throughout the film. Benny and the Jets!
- 13 Going On 30: I've always been a fan of Jennifer Garner and I love the premise behind the film. Plus Mark Ruffalo is really cute in the film.
To see the rest of jhilly123's list, just read more.
Here's my list! Let me know what you think.