This season of Project Runway has definitely been an entertaining one, and I've tended to agree with the judges' eliminations as the show has progressed. Until last week, that is, when Heidi Klum and co. chose Mila over Jay to show her collection at Bryant Park. As it turns out, I wasn't alone: you guys had a lot to say about the decision, overwhelmingly showing support of Jay. Check out some of the comments.
- "Seriously??? Mila's work has never wowed me in a good way. Usually when I see her work, I'm saying "wow, that dress is bad." And her model pisses me off too. I really like Jay." — Soniabonya
- "Mila was a one trick pony without any point of view. But, hey. We all know she will not win the whole shabang!" — glynislily
- "Unbelievable! Are the producers just picking the wrong person just to piss us off??" — amofoz
To see a few more pro-Jay comments, just read more.
- "So sad about Jay." — dannysf
- "No WAY! i don't get it! throughout the whole season i haven't thought that mila's work has been that great! and now they pick her to go to fashion week?! i was not impressed by her collection at all. i'm really disappointed by the judges. if she wins, i might actually have to give up on this show. . .grrr." —Lavinie
- "No way - Jay's line was way more innovative!! Mila's stuff is nicely tailored, but Tim's right - it's matronly!" — jaymee024
Photos courtesy of Lifetime