With your favorite TV shows returning for new seasons, you guys have had a lot to talk about this past week. The Vampire Diaries' bad boy Damon got under your skin (in a good way) after the most recent episode, while the season premiere of American Horror Story seemed to freak you out (also in a good way). And when we gave you a sneak peek of an upcoming episode of another series this week, not everyone was ready to wish the characters well. Check out the chatter below.
- "I didn't want to like the Damon/Elena scenes but I did. Thoroughly. I rewound to watch them again." — likethedirection
- "I felt so sorry for Damon last night I cried a bit . . ." — Monique M.
- "My favorite scene was the last one, and when Damon made fun of the holy water." — JennyV12
See what else got people talking after the jump.
- "Oh my goodness! I guess they have to end the final season with a bang." — Girlvscity
- "I'm so not watching this show anymore. And if the series finale is gonna be like THAT, I'm not watching it either." — ClumsyHibz
- "Love! That would be the perf ending to the series." — 1Meg_N
- "Very creepy. I liked it. The alien story line is a little cheesy, but I look forward to seeing where it goes." — Lucero V.
- "I just started watching the show and I'm loving it so far. The very last scene was terrifying!" — likethedirection