- Sarah Jessica Parker on the infamous camel cameo in SATC2: "Kim and I had this camel that without any warning would just sit down whenever he wanted. And we were dressed like lunatics!...Designer couture on camels. And I mean Couture. I had some vintage Dior pieces from the couture archives on a camel."
- SJP on the trends that Carrie started: "I don't know that I love being associated with the piece of underwear being above a pants waist, which my husband says I'm responsible for but I don't think so. I think Britney Spears is responsible for that."
- Kristin Davis about meeting SJP on the SATC TV set for the first time: "Our first day on the set, Sarah Jessica had this big thing of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and she invited me to her trailer. She [said] 'Let's hang out and get to know each other.' We had 18-hour days, so we bonded pretty quickly. The most famous person on the set, you take their lead."
To hear about the onset jealousy between Chris Noth and John Corbett, read more.
- Chris Noth on Aidan being in Morocco: "I had [the series finale in] Paris, but I was still really f---ing pissed! Corbett gets to go? I said, 'If there's another one, Carrie and Big are going on a worldwide f---ing tour because we need to spruce things up before her first baby or something.' I don’t know I’m making it up."
- John Corbett on getting to go to Morocco: "I love it, because I was ultra-jealous of those guys when they got to be in the first movie. I called Noth on his birthday while I was there. I passed the phone around. I couldn't wait to rub it in, because he was really bummed out that he couldn't come. I like creating jealousy.”