- Hollywood writers went on strike this week, shutting down The Office and delaying 24, among other things. I wondered if you care and whether the strike will make you watch more Web-exclusive shows.
- It was a week chock full of music videos, so watch as Rilo Kiley does The Frug, Jay-Z becomes an American Gangster, Rashida Jones rocks out with the Foo Fighters, and John C. Reilly walks hard.
- We learned a lot about next summer's Valkyrie, thanks to this featurette and a full-length trailer.
- This week saw the release of Lions for Lambs, and I wondered how you felt about movies dealing with contemporary politics.
- What's your list of the worst TV shows ever?
- NPR Music got infinitely cooler with its great new Web site. Also, I suggested a step-by-step guide to getting into Neko Case.
- It was a week for first looks at a couple of creepy things: the Terminator-based Sarah Connor Chronicles and the freaky-looking film Awake.
- And finally, something to mull over for the rest of the weekend: Who could be the heir to John Cusack in an updated Say Anything?