- Can you add to my playlist of awesome first-dance songs for weddings?
- In handsome men casting news, Edward Norton will be the Incredible Hulk, Clive Owen goes International, and Brad Pitt teams up yet again with George Clooney — this time with the Coen brothers.
- If you like pictures of very cool things, check out the gallery of photos from the "Grey's Anatomy" spin-off, "Private Practice," and then treat yourself to some eye candy with the newest Ocean's Thirteen photo stills.
- Think up a new cast for the sweet 1991 comedy Father of the Bride and tell me all about it.
- Need to hear some new songs? How about some Kelly Clarkson, Nine Inch Nails or a little Feist?
- "Bromantic Comedies": Romantic comedies that guys actually enjoy (like 40-Year-Old Virgin, say). It's the next big thing.
- "American Idol" had a twang-free country night just before Sanjaya's tearful departure from the show.
- Who doesn't love John Krasinski? Actually, nobody.
Tell your friends