Seriously, can someone please lock up Jasper? Or kill him off? On this week's 90210 he's at his absolute worst, stooping to new lows to get Annie under his spell. I'd like to see him carted off soon, but another character that's wearing thin on me: Ivy. Good thing I get to live vicariously through Naomi as she pushes Ivy's face into the sand (they don't call the episode "girl fight" for nothin'!).
Who actually won in the girls' brawl? You'll have to keep reading to find out. Let's dive in, and go over the show's highlights when you read more.
- Naomi claws at Ivy. She confides in Ivy that she wishes she were closer with Liam, and Ivy uses the situation to her advantage by arranging for the threesome to go hiking (to make Naomi look like an idiot princess, of course). Naomi catches wind of her motives, so the two begin a battle of snide remarks that climaxes into a hair-tugging roll in the sand. Liam pulls Naomi off, and she storms away — but not before Naomi launches into a love-me-or-leave-me tirade. But surprise! Liam is actually turned on by her final stand. Aren't crazy people cute when they're angry?
- Gia lies about her ex to Adrianna. After last week's kiss, the two girls return to their roles as friends, planning a pity party to whine about their old significant others. However, Gia's ex tells her she wants to get back together — a conversation which Gia neglects to mention to Adrianna. Looks to me like Gia is setting up to make a play for her.
- Dixon's birth mother arrives! Towards the end of the episode, she shows up on the Wilsons' doorstep much to the shock of Dixon (and poor Debbie). I'm curious to see where the writers go with this — will Dixon leave the Wilson household to get to know his mother better? Or will she only end up disappointing him?
- Jasper continues to stalk... and blackmail... and stalk. First, he tries to blackmail Annie into having sex; then, he turns up a picture of her crashed car from the body shop to hang over her head. She finally gives up and says she'll confess herself, but Jasper takes some advice from the likes of Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera, and decides to let her go with hopes that she'll return. Of course, he's still following her around in the shadows. I'm dying for them to get rid of his character, but how?
- Ryan has a drunken hookup — with Ivy's mom! It starts when he talks to Naomi about Jen, and she mentions that Jen was using him to get close to her sugar daddies. Ryan wallows in this new knowledge at the local bar where he begins to talk to an older, hippier Jen lookalike. The two proceed to the parking lot (hence the said sex session), and later we get the big reveal. This woman is Ivy's mom. Eeek! Snap out of it, Matthews, you're better than this!
- Teddy punches Dixon, kisses Silver. Dixon definitely deserves to take a hit, especially after his web of lies. Silver tells Dixon she just wants to be friends, and they try to make the best of it by having lunch. But over their meal, Teddy's sister comes over to the table, and Silver soon discovers that this girl is Teddy's sibling (not his girlfriend). Dixon lets Teddy take a jab at him to make amends, and soon Silver is confessing her feelings to Teddy — on the tennis court, naturally — closing with a passionate kiss.
So which moment of the evening shocked you the most? Was it Ryan's car sex? Jasper's overall creepiness? Share your thoughts in the comments, or head over to the 90210 Superfans group in the Buzz Community.
Photos courtesy of The CW