Why It's Possible:
- Ali likes to play games. Who says this isn't her latest masterpiece?
- This girl has a serious mean streak.
- Um, she faked her own death for two years.
- The girls' gut from the start is that "A" is for Alison, and they jump to that conclusion for a reason.
- Ali is revealed as Red Coat (or one of them, at least), and there's no way to prove which misdeeds were CeCe's, and which were Ali's.
Why It's Not Possible:
- She's alive, and it seems like she's genuinely scared for her safety.
- With the way she acted before, there are a lot of people who could want hurt her; perhaps she's telling the truth . . . and hiding for a reason.
And what about the girls? During the Halloween episode, Miss Grunwald insinuates that one of the main four might not be as trustworthy as we think. When Hanna says, "She can trust us. She knows that," Grunwald replies, "I wouldn't be so sure." So, let's talk about Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and Emily.