As always, last night's episode of "The Office" was full of hilarious moments and great quotes. While Michael challenges everyone to a sales "Amazing Race," Andy tries to sabotage Dwight in his efforts to become Michael's right-hand man. Angela misses her deadline to hand in tax forms to the corporate office, so Dwight rushes to New York to hand the forms in for her. When questioned by a suspicious Michael, Dwight avoids 'fessing up to his relationship with Angela by resigning from Dunder Mifflin.
Here are some of my favorite moments from this week's episode:
- "I'm very flattered. I'm his second choice after 'Pass.'" — Ryan, after Stanley chooses him as his teammate
- On Karen and Phyllis' sales calls, Phyllis brings Karen to a beauty salon to get a makeover. In the car she tells Karen that Jim used to be hung up on Pam, adding, "You can pay me back later for the makeover."
For the rest of the best, read more
- Some of Andy's best quotes:
"Well, guess what? I'm not falling in a chocolate river." — Using a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reference to explain why he won't be like the other Stamford people who left the Scranton office.
"I find it very interesting, Michael, especially the part about Dwight going behind your back and being, like, a terrible person."
"How could there be a super-friend if the super-friend's superpower is always being late?" — On why Dwight, in the team of super-friends, is really a "super-dud."
"I really screwed it up. I Schruted it... that's something people say around the office. I Schruted it."
"Oompa, loompa, doo-pi-dee dawssum, Dwight is gone which is totally awesome."
- Michael: "I want you to think about this company. I want you to think about it long and hard."
Dwight: "That's what she said."
Michael: "Don't you dare!"
- Michael's policy on betraying him: "Fool me once, strike one. But fool me twice... strike three."
- "One of my life goals was to die right here in my desk chair. And today... that dream shattered." — Dwight, upon resigning from Dunder Mifflin
Photos courtesy of NBC