Man, Ryan is a schmuck! I loved this episode of The Office in that it paired up Ryan's ridiculous cockiness with Michael's cluelessness and Dwight's bizarre social skills and set it all the "hip" environment of a nightclub.
Meanwhile, back at Dunder-Mifflin, Jim has everyone work late so they don't have to come into the office the next day. Problem: the gate out of the parking lot is locked. While trapped together, Toby makes a big announcement.
What did you think about this week's Office? Check out SavvySugar's relatable moments, and to see some of the things I enjoyed and to share your own, read more.
- The social networking feature on the Dunder-Mifflin website was infiltrated by sexual predators, which Creed, apparently doesn't see a problem with. Ha! And: Gross.
- Michael: "Jim, it's not the horniness, okay? It's the loneliness."
- Dwight, remarking upon the women in the club: "They look like white slaves."
Michael: "No, they're just hot. Hotties."
- When Pam asked Dwight for the spare key to the office, just in case he dies or something, "He said, if I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks."
- Dwight, to Ryan's petite friend: "Do you live in a regular-sized house?"
- Michael, on the club: "This place is like a sexy preschool."
- Dwight points to the group of tall women, "How did you all find each other?" When she tells him they're a college basketball team, Dwight says simply, "Amazons."
- Andy asks for a show of hands of who thinks he and Angela make a better couple than Pam and Jim.
- Just FYI, the part when Pam wails the football at Meredith's head gets funnier with every repeated viewing.
- After awkwardly grabbing Pam's knee, Toby announces he's going to move to Costa Rica, then, "I'm just gonna hop the fence and jog home now."
- Michael: "I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think I want her to meet my mom." Later, he's actually on the phone with his mom, at the club.
- Jim: "Cleaning people. Oscar."
- The collective receiving of the picture of Dwight making out with the "Amazon" is hilarious.
- Dwight, in response to Ryan saying his friend has a drug problem: "I think his species might have a higher tolerance than ours."
- Michael: "I've been watching The Wire lately, I don't understand a word of it."
- Michael: "A famous person once said, 'Boys on the side.' But I disagree. I say, 'Let's hear it for the boys.'"
Photos courtesy of Source