- Not chuck-ling. Uh-oh: One episode after it scored season-best ratings, Chuck dipped to an all-time low on Monday with just 6.75 million viewers.
- Rebounding. Maybe Chuck can take some inspiration from Lost. After facing an all-time low last week, Lost rebounded with 11.3 million viewers this week.
- Eastbound down, but Conchords flies. HBO's Eastbound and Down was barely on the radar with just over 670,000 viewers for its premiere on Sunday. But in better news, Flight of the Conchords hit a season high with about 826,000 viewers.
- Back in the house. Bravo's The Real Housewives of New York City season premiere set a new series record, drawing 1.6 million viewers. The finale of this season of The Real Housewives of Orange County, which aired right before it, pulled in 2 million viewers.
- Idol of the ratings race. American Idol's ratings for its first week of live voting were down a bit from last year, but it was still tough for anything else to compete: Tuesday's singing show averaged 25.1 million viewers, while Wednesday's results brought in 24.4 million.
Photo courtesy of NBC