- A mother of a week. How I Met Your Mother had a monster week, hitting a season high with 10 million viewers on Monday. Two days later, two other CBS comedies — The New Adventures of Old Christine and Gary Unmarried — also hit season highs, with 8.1 million viewers apiece.
- Vampire fever. True Blood has been one of the Fall's success stories, growing its audience almost every week. Last Sunday's episode drew 2.7 million viewers — a season high. Entourage also had a season high with 2.1 million viewers.
- Ghost appeal? Grey's Anatomy must be doing something right, because it was up in viewers this week to 15.7 million.
- Wilted Daisies. Those looking for a reason why Pushing Daisies wasn't picked up for the full season need look no further than Wednesday's ratings. The show drew a dismal 4.9 million viewers.
- We don't need no stinkin' election. Even without a steady dose of politics, Saturday Night Live held up well in its first postelection outing, drawing about 6.8 million viewers.
Photo courtesy of CBS