- Rockin'. 30 Rock rolled to record ratings with its season premiere on Thursday, drawing a series-high 8.5 million viewers.
- Mad ending. Mad Men also soared on Sunday, bringing in 1.75 million viewers for its finale — up from under a million for the finale of season one last year.
- Out of Practice? ABC's Private Practice had one of its worst-rated episodes ever on Wednesday with 7.7 million viewers.
- Oh, Obama. Across multiple networks, Barack Obama's Wednesday message drew a total of about 33.6 million viewers. His appearance on The Daily Show also drove that show to record ratings, with 3.6 million viewers.
- Danger for Daisies? The good news: Pushing Daisies got its best ratings of the season opposite the Obama ad, with 6.6 million viewers. The bad news: ABC was hoping for a lot more than that.
- Still great Pumpkin. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown just never disappoints. Its airing this week brought in 10.4 million viewers.
Photo courtesy of NBC