- Dancing into the sunset. The season finale of So You Think You Can Dance averaged 9.9 million viewers over its two-hour broadcast on Thursday, with the most people (11.3 million) turning in for the final half-hour to see the winner crowned. That's up slightly from last year's finale.
- Less mad. Some of the almost 2 million viewers who caught last week's season premiere of Mad Men apparently didn't feel compelled to return — this week's episode drew just about 1.3 million viewers.
- Teens choose Fox. The Teen Choice Awards didn't perform super-well overall, with 4.4 million viewers — but most of them were apparently in the teen demographic, where the viewership was up 77 percent from last year.
- Welcome to the record books. On Tuesday, the episode of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood in which Tori Spelling gave birth to her daughter Stella became the Oxygen network's highest-rated program ever, with 1.4 million viewers.
- HSM disaster. Wow, High School Musical: Get In the Picture hadn't been doing well at all, but Monday's episode was a total wreck, with just 2.9 million viewers.
Photo courtesy of Fox