- Oprah's big numbers. Should we be surprised? Oprah's Big Give raked in some huge ratings this week, pulling in about 15.6 million viewers for its premiere — one of the biggest debuts of the season.
- Lower than, um, Dirt. Dirt made a mess of its season premiere ratings, dropping to just 1.7 million viewers for Sunday's episode. In contrast, 3.7 million people watched the first-season finale last year.
- Rocking the Runway. The season finale of Project Runway was Bravo's highest-rated program ever among adults 18-49, with an average of 3.75 million viewers in that demographic tuning in. Overall, it pulled in 5.2 million viewers, just barely down from the season three finale, which brought in 5.3 million viewers.
- Model Top no more. America's Next Top Model used to be a ratings boon for the CW, but this season, the show's been struggling. Wednesday's installment brought in just 3.6 million viewers — not good for a show that topped 5 million viewers in the Fall.
- New Amsterdam a new hit? Fox's New Amsterdam got the benefit of a prime post-Idol slot for its premiere on Tuesday and pulled in about 13.7 million viewers. A second episode on Thursday was less impressive, though, with about 10.6 million viewers.
Photo copyright 2008 ABC, Inc.