- Vulture (among other sites) is pretty darn sure we met the mother last night on How I Met Your Mother.
- Need to talk about last night's premiere of The Bachelor: London Calling? Head on over to Popwatch, where they're "getting the panty party started."
- Meanwhile, TV Cocktail has you covered if Dancing with the Stars is your thing.
- FilmExperience boldly rounds up the top 12 actresses of the past 25 years.
- Idolator wonders: Why, exactly, is the Raconteurs album being rushed to stores?
- TV Squad has the details on the Lily Tomlin comedy that's no longer coming to HBO.
- Need a pick-me-up? Pop Candy recommends Tim and Eric's greatest musical moments.
- According to LilSugar, Soleil Moon Frye — a.k.a. Punky Brewster — had a baby girl!
Link TimeDancing With The StarsHow I Met Your MotherLily TomlinThe BachelorPunky BrewsterThe Raconteurs
Tell your friends