- "LUX inspires us to be real and honest and accept life. I was especially moved by episode 1.12; this show reminds us that life isn't glamorous sometimes, that it can be hard and hurtful, but that the unexpected goodness makes it all worthwhile. I personally find that repeated concept to be a message of great merit and therefore deserving of an hour of my time." — fineapple13
- "Life Unexpected is the only show of its kind that airs right now. It's fresh, funny and genuinely awesome. The cast is very talented and it's obvious that they get on well. This show is really different for the other teenage shows, like Gossip Girl or 90210 with rich kids getting in trouble, it explores another dimension. It's different, it's great, it's beautiful and it's deserves a second season for us to continue watching Lux, Cate and Baze grow up and make real stupid and funny mistakes." — ohmaryg
- "Because this show is great on different levels and because I want to see Kate and Baze together." — lilibooh
To see a couple more great reasons, just read more.
- "I absolutely agree Life Unexpected should get a second season. I've watched from the premiere and it's gotten better as the season has progressed. It's an unconventional family unit, but the portrayal of all the lead actors make it intensely interesting and believable to watch. Most of all, I enjoy 'visiting' with Cate, Ryan, Lux and Baze each week. Bring them back!" — LonePalm
- "I love Life Unexpected because they give me that cozy sensation tv used to bring, the feeling that you belong with these people, that you identify with them...they are lovable and familiar. I absolutely enjoy the hour they are on and finish in such a tender and warm mood. I started trying to follow with reservations and all of the sudden I was completely engrossed in that strange family structure. I feel like I'm Lux, going from uncomfortable at first with some strangers, to loving these unconventional people that makes you feel like home and family is still a possibility." — Camille1414
- "I love LUX, been watching it every week. It has great characters, it's sweet, funny, dramatic and I agree for those of us in our mid-late 20's its a reminiscent of the good 'ol pre-CW WB days. Looking forward to season 2!" — becauseiloveit