John Krasinski's popularity has ballooned thanks to his role as Jim Halpert on "The Office," where he plays the everyman with a relaxed, boyish charm. Personally, I never used to think of him as "hot," but now I can't help it: His personality is so appealing on the show that he's become an unlikely sex symbol.
Lucky for me — and countless other ladies, no doubt — our beloved John is going to be pretty much everywhere for the next year. We couldn't escape him if we tried, but then again, why would we want to? To check out all of the projects he has in the works, read more
- Currently, as we told you by way of Give Me My Remote, Krasinski is lending his voice to Apple commercials, as well as ads for Ask.com.
- As of May 18, we'll also hear John's sweet voice as Sir Lancelot in the next Shrek movie, Shrek the Third.
- Then, he'll play alongside Mandy Moore and Robin Williams in License to Wed, coming out July 4th.
- He plays a straight-laced guy in the little pot-themed indie movie Smiley Face that showed at Sundance, which could be released in select theaters as early as July.
- Come holiday season this year, he will star opposite George Clooney in Leatherheads, which Clooney is also directing. You can already see some sweet photos of the guys on the set. Oh, what a dreamy manfest that'll be.
- Krasinski is also getting into directing: He co-wrote a screenplay based on David Foster Wallace's Brief Interviews With Hideous Men, and he will also star, though the release date is still unknown. Is there anything this guy can't do?!