The Harry Potter world keeps on going, with author J.K. Rowling making regular updates to Pottermore; just last month she gave us an update on Harry and his pals , and now, she's giving us the details on an "off-stage" character. Rowling has introduced Celestina Warbeck , a singing witch, and we have all the details you need to know about her.
- She sings. Known as the Singing Sorceress, Warbeck is a popular singer who's appeared on the radio program "Witching Hour," and she's famous for the singles "You Charmed the Heart Right Out of Me," "A Cauldron Full of Hot, Strong Love," and "You Stole My Cauldron but You Can't Have My Heart." You can listen to the latter song if you log in to your Pottermore account.
- She's not in any of the Harry Potter books, but she's part of the universe. In fact, she has something in common with Harry, Hermione, and Ron: she was in Gryffindor when she was at Hogwarts.
- Molly Weasley is a big fan. But since Celestina  is so popular, she's never been able to score a ticket to any of Celestina's concerts, like the Flighty Aphrodite tour (the tickets always show up at inflated prices on the black market).
- Her love life is scandalous. Like other celebrities, Celestina has a gossip-worthy private life. She's been married three times: the first marriage was a brief one to a backup dancer, then she married her manager (and they had a son), and then she left him for famous composer Irving Warble.
- Rowling has a real-life inspiration for her. The author added that Celestina is inspired by the real-life singer Shirley Bassey, whom she says resembles her "in both looks and style." Here's a picture for reference: