Buzz readers were atwitter about all aspects of the entertainment industry this week, from casting news to a new movie trailer to a highly anticipated television event. Some efforts were home runs while others struck out, so check out all the topics that got you commenting!
- "I don't mind that it's so similar — a lot of sequels screw up in that they stray too far from what made people love the original (and therefore even want a sequel to begin with). If it's funny, that's all that matters for me." — ChelMarie
- "I like how the main story is nearly identical and that its told as a flashback." — GucciGuilty
- "I was like, 'there's no way this is going to be better, and then I watched the trailer. I predict epicness!" — Katie Henry
To see what fans had to say about Grey's Anatomy and Superman, just read more.
- "I wish I could have fast forwarded through some of the songs. I did just that during "How to Save a Life", since I've always disliked it. I just thought that the music detracted from a serious episode. I'll be glad when it goes back to normal." — tlsgirl
- "I agree that the music was a distraction from what should have been a serious episode. I also didn't see it as them singing while operating but just singing the music that is usually playing in the background during the episode. . . still. . .I found it distracting." — care0531
- "I didn't like it....at all." — Cupcake0110
- "I like Amy Adams. She's like candy on screen. When you see her, you want to watch more. She's addicting like that. I think she'd make a fantastic new Lois Lane. " — TheEnchantedOne
- "Amy manages to completely transform into any character she plays, so i have no doubt she can handle this. she doesn't look as old as she actually is either. Also, this is a new kind of role for her. . .I'm totally on board!" — redchick152
- "I think she'll be great. She can bring some of that innocent, clueless element from Enchanted and Doubt to the Lois Lane character." — bryseana