The Hangover Part II may be having its day in the sun with box office success and news of a third installment, but BuzzSugar readers who saw the movie aren't keeping their criticism about the sequel quiet. However, there are also plenty of commenters who enjoyed the movie, so it's time to pit the good and bad reviews against each other for the latest buzz battle. See who loved or loathed The Hangover Part II and why!
- User likethedirection: "I liked Hangover II better than the first one!"
- User crystalvillage06's counterpoint: "There were some funny moments but overall I was incredibly disappointed by the movie. All the boys I went with though loved it, so maybe I'm just not the target audience."
To see some more good vs. bad reviews, just read more.
- User khappydays17: "I liked it but like the first one I had to watch it several times to get used to the shock factor of it. As of now I think the first one was better but that may change with viewing the sequel a few more times. My boyfriend and the other couple we went with loved and thought it was better than the first."
- User Becky Kirsch's counterpoint: "I was really excited about this movie but it was so lazy and I felt cheated. I can't say I didn't laugh (Zach Galifianakis still has some amazing one-liners), but overall it was a cheap carbon copy of the original, now with more male nudity."
- User lilkimbo: "Hangover Part II pretty much fulfilled my expectations: It was funny, but not nearly as funny as the first."
- User poudeez's counterpoint: "Hangover 2 was a big disappointment for me and my boyfriend and 10 other friends who've seen it. I haven't heard from any of my friends that they liked it. I was really stoked and had been anticipating this movie for waaaay too long than I should've. Sucks."