Now that the season is almost over, I was reminiscing about all of the songs in Glee, and which were my favorites and least favorites. I used this Wiki page to refresh my memory.
- "Don't Stop Believin'" — Still my all time #1 performance in the show
- "Gold Digger" — I got such a kick out of this one. Not a fan of the rest of Schue's raps, though
- "I Wanna Sex You Up" — Hilarious
- "Somebody to Love" — Queen was just made for show choir
- "True Colors" — Just so simple and pretty
- "Don't Rain on My Parade" — Epic
- "Like a Virgin" — So hot
- "Run Joey Run" — Such a cheesy song, but the video was hilarious
- "The Lady Is a Tramp" — Just awesome
- "Rose's Turn" — Amazing
- "Dream On" — Over the top but totally worth it
To see Whiplash's least favorites, just read more.
- Least Favorites:
- "Keep Holding On" — Anything to do with Avril Lavigne gets an automatic thumbs down
- "I'll Stand By You" — Whenever Finn sings a ballad, I cringe
- "Smile" — I love Lily Allen but Rachel and Finn's version fell very flat
- "A House is Not a Home" — Boring, and then, when Finn joined in, awkward
It sounds like I hate everything that Finn does, but that's not true. I like when he rocks out ("Hello, I Love You" and "Jesse's Girl"). Anyway, what are your favorites and least favorites?
Want to see your community posts on BuzzSugar too? Just click here to join and you may get featured!
Photo courtesy of Fox