- Neil Patrick Harris already conquered the Tony Awards and now he might host the Emmys! I would so love that.
- Hey, since it's the Fourth of July and all, head over to my poll about what kind of humor you prefer: American or British?
- I'm also curious to know whether or not Star Trek should get an Oscar nomination for Best Picture now that there are 10 slots in the category.
- Ally McBeal is coming to DVD here in the US for real! That is all.
- Lots of interesting trailers out this week, like a funny one for The Informant starring Matt Damon, one for the comedy Couples Retreat, and one for the indie film The Assassination of a High School President.
- Some cute young ladies heading over to Gossip Girl for guest appearances next season: Hilary Duff will play Olivia Burke, a movie star who comes to NYU seeking a normal college experience, and Joanna Garcia has the role of Bree Buckley, "an irreverent, slightly evil Miss America type" who comes from a conservative Southern family but is politically progressive herself.
- Finally, there's talk of a Kris Allen/Adam Lambert duet — does this interest you?