- After being moved to Fridays we could sort of tell that NBC had lost faith in Lipstick Jungle and this week they canceled it, along with Christian Slater's My Own Worst Enemy.
- While we mourn the loss of Brooke Shields and gang, the fate of Pushing Daisies remains unknown.
- Also, MadTV bit the dust this week while SNL added two funny ladies to the cast.
- I got the chance to review Tracy Chapman's new album this week. Also, I can't seem to get this Loney Dear song out of my head (in a good way).
- Amazing trailers out this week! Pixar's adorable-looking Up, more Harry Potter, and a new Watchmen trailer that has me even more excited for this movie.
- Early in the week I asked which TV deaths shocked you most, and I mentioned Denny from Grey's Anatomy. However, the show refuses to actually let the man friggin' die.
- As Grey's gets weirder and weirder, I found out in my interview with Tim Daly that he has high hopes for his character Pete on Private Practice.
- Funniest casting news I've seen in a long time: Paris Hilton, Pee-Wee and Allison Janney. In a movie together. For real.
- I rounded up some holiday gift ideas for the entertainment lovers in your life, including suggestions for Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa! To start getting even more into the holiday spirit, check out HolidaySugar for all of our holiday coverage and gift guides.
Photos courtesy of NBC