I've talked your ear off already about the Emmy awards, from my top 10 moments to press room coverage, but now I want to focus on you guys. Your reactions ran the gamut from elated to disappointed, so check out some of the boldest comments from my Emmy winner polls.
Voices of happiness:
- On the outstanding actor in a comedy winner: "I am thrilled that Jim Parsons has won an Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy. Jim portrays an interesting and hilarious character on the best show on television. I can't wait until the next season begins." — Zartonis
- On outstanding supporting actress in a comedy winner Jane Lynch: "She always has the most hilarious lines! I love her on Glee. Her role was originally supposed to only be a guest role. She really does help make the show." — HellooQueen
- On outstanding actor in a drama winner Bryan Cranston: "Absolutely! He really is amazing, and gets more amazing each season. Anyone who doesn't agree, simply is not watching the show. Every time I picture him in his whitey tighties and his lumberjack boots, I laugh. ROOF PIZZA!" — jadenirvana
- On outstanding supporting actor in a comedy winner Eric Stonestreet: "I honestly would have been happy with ANYONE from Modern Family. They are all equally amazing. What a great show. " — SMBR
- On the outstanding supporting actor in a drama winner: "This is the only award I cared about and I'm so glad Aaron Paul won!" — ambarella
To hear which Emmy winners some commenters disagree with, just read more.
Voices of dissension:
- On the outstanding drama series winner: "Mad Men is a great show but this year belonged to Lost. What a tragedy that they went out without any recognition." — ZMBR
- On the outstanding comedy series winner: "30 Rock should have won. Tina Fey should have won. Damn you Emmy voters!!! I love Modern Family, it's a great show and it's pretty funny, but never compare it to 30 Rock. There's nothing better than 30 Rock." — 30 Rocker
- On outstanding actress in a drama winner Kyra Sedgwick: "I don't watch the show so can't comment on her performance, but was really holding out for a Connie Britton upset!" — Miss Shapes
- On the outstanding actress in a comedy winner: "Edie Falco is a good actress, but Amy makes me laugh more on her show . . . so NO." — Anonymous