This week's TV got everyone talking on Buzz; it was another big week for Game of Thrones, with a few of you chiming in about the series' second episode of the season, while the premiere of Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 got the thumbs up. Meanwhile, the shocking non-elimination on American Idol also gave fans something to talk about.
- "I loved it! I am not a fan of Happy Endings so I hope this stays." — hilberkl
- "I thought it was pretty funny — I'll keep watching! Krysten Ritter has great comedic timing. And James Van Der Beek's version of himself is hilarious!" — DCBaxter
- "Loved it! Can't wait to see where they go!" — Raelee
- "Gendry definitely is my favorite character of this season. I adore him in the books and I love, love, love that they chose Joe Dempsie for the role. He is perfect. Daenerys bores me to death, so no problem with her brief appearance. Same about Joffrey, but I am sad we didn't see a second of Sansa. And [I] can't wait to know what happens to Jon and what's coming on with the babies and the White Walkers!" — pss
- "I think it's funny you say the Theon/Asha thing 'could have been avoided if Theon wasn't such a pervy horndog,' when she knew exactly who he was and how they're related. It's a sick, twisted lesson to her little brother . . . actually now that I say that out loud it would have been prevented had he not been such a horn dog. Talk about commitment to the lesson, Asha — I mean Yara." — demarco11
- "The tagline for this series should be: If you like incest, you'll love Game of Thrones." — onlysourcherry
See what else was a hot topic after the jump.
- "Jessica should have gone home — she lacks personality and poise." — Phyllis2566411
- "People didn't vote for her because she sounds like she's singing the same song every week. She might be an awesome singer, but she's boring. Hopefully she switches things up for next week or she'll be right back in the bottom three." — likethedirection
- "I can't believe she got voted off, so I'm glad the judges saved her! Her voice is so beautiful!" — Krystal M.