What got you buzzing this week? Controversial new episodes of your favorite TV shows and one dapper but polarizing TV star. Check out the comments of the week!
- Don and Peggy's magical Mad Men night: Will it lead to more?
- "Great episode. I've never particularly liked the idea of Don and Peggy, but after this episode, I totally changed my mind." — a million suns
- "I don't like the idea of Peggy and Don being in a romantic relationship. She is the only woman he actually treats with any sort of respect. I'm not sure that "fatherly" is the word I'm looking for for Don, but maybe "mentor" is better? He's challenging Peggy to become successful and independent in a man's world. He isn't easy on her by any means, but he seems to genuinely want the best for her." — redchick152
- "To me, Don and Peggy are the dramatic version of 30 Rock's Jack and Liz. I love their friendship, they have great chemistry and are always there for each other, but I would be really upset if they ever got together." — Anonymous
See what else prompted a chatfest when you read more.
- Loving Joel McHale: The people have spoken
- "Um. If I could make him the father of my babies, I WOULD. Love him! " — postmodernsleaze
- "He's a cutie. But damn, Community is so boring! Britta ruins it for me. I do love Ken Jeong and I'm hoping he gets his own show one of these days." — aeryn
- "Love him! The Soup is by far the funniest show on TV!!!" — suzpuz
- The Vampire Diaries season premiere verdict is in: It's a bloody success!
- "Oh TVD, how I'd missed you! I'm loving Nina as Katherine. Even when Katherine was there lusting after Matt, or breaking Damon's heart, it was brilliant. I can't wait for all the new and exciting plot twists. Now that True Blood is almost over, this will be my vampire obsession until next June!" — khameel
- "Nina is doing great as Katherine! Such a switch from nice girl to evil. I am sooo happy to have Ian Somerhalder back in my life on Thursday nights. I'm still a little annoyed that Damon wasn't able to tell right off the bat that he didn't kiss Elena and that it was in fact Katherine. Oh well. You can't win 'em all. I love the Caroline twist! I can't wait to see how that goes down!" — postmodernsleaze
- "Bonnie/Damon? Ugh. I hope not. I don't see the chemistry. I'm actually intrigued by a Katherine/Stefan pairing. TBH while watching it it felt like Stefan, while resisting on the surface, is much more attracted to Katherine than Damon. Damon, on the other hand, has finally moved on...to Elena. This season is going to rock. (as long as they don't pair Damon with Bonnie.) I think it would be much more intriguing if Bonnie bonded with Matt." — Anonymous
Photos courtesy of AMC