This week, Buzz readers were buzzin' about some of the usual topics like True Blood, but also had a lot to say about the casting of the American version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and shared their feelings about Frank's departure from The Bachelorette.
- "I love Tara. I think it would be interesting if she turned, but I hope she doesn't." — pargie
- "She's my favorite character on the show. I kind of hope she doesn't turn." — bryseana
- "I can't see her turning. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, though! I'm surprised so many people find her annoying. I love her & Lafayette together, they're so funny." — postmodernsleaze
To check out the rest of the hot topics, just read more.
- "Boo. I wish they weren't making a remake. The Swedish version is SO good. Noomi Rapace was amazing as Lisbeth." — Noodles and Waffles
- "I dunno how I feel about a remake either. Why bother if they have to fake Swedish accents? I suppose I'll still watch or rent it anyway though." — reesiecup
- "I also don't understand the remake. The Swedish one is so amazing (and no one will be able to beat Noomi Rapace's performance), and very recent." — postmodernsleaze
- "At least frank did tell her the truth, but he's annoyed me all season with this whiny crap." — redchick152
- "Watching Frank come clean was really hard to watch. It just seemed so drawn out. Personally I think he's a coward though." — Chelsea25
- "Frank seems to lack emotional maturity and self-knowledge. I bet he makes a lot of mistakes that he later regrets — maybe this will be one of them, maybe not. I was never a huge fan of his, either." — jultritz