- NBC is streaming full episodes of "Late Night with Conan O'Brien," Broadcasting & Cable reports — but, on the down side, the New York Times reports that NBC won't renew its contract to sell shows through iTunes. (Apple says NBC wanted to charge $4.99 per episode)
- According to Variety, Sony is releasing a Bob Dylan concert DVD filled with footage from his Newport Folk Festival performances later this year.
- Drew Lachey has signed on to host "Dance War," ABC's midseason "Dancing with the Stars" spinoff, the Futon Critic reports.
- ComingSoon says that Jim Belushi will take a stab at directing his first film, a sports movie titled The Catch.
- The LA Times has the latest "Kid Nation" scandal: The children were sometimes told what to say.
- It's official: Victoria Beckham will play one of Wilhelmina's bridesmaids on "Ugly Betty," Zap2it reports.
- TNT has canceled "Heartland" but is looking into a pilot about a band of high-tech thieves, Variety reports.
Tell your friends