- Maria Bello is set to replace Rachel Weisz in the next Mummy movie, Variety tells us.
- The Smashing Pumpkins plan "residencies" in San Francisco and Asheville, N.C. this summer, Billboard reports.
- The Los Angeles Times profiles Judd Apatow, whom they call "the mayor of comedy."
- CBS is giving up on Innertube and looking for new places to put its online videos, writes the Wall Street Journal.
- Speaking of CBS, the network has some crazy shows lined up for fall, Variety reports.
- Hollywood Reporter says Guy Ritchie's next directorial project will be RocknRolla, an "ensemble British gangster flick" in the vein of Snatch.
- The AP reports that Serbian singer Marija Serifovic won this year's Eurovision Song Contest in Finland. In other Eurovision news, the co-screenwriter for Borat is working on a comedic movie about the contest, says Variety.
Tell your friends