- "Friday Night Lights," "The Office," "Ugly Betty," and "Scrubs" are among the Peabody Award winners, Zap2it reports.
- The AP reports that Keith Richards was joking about snorting his dad, but here's the original NME interview if you're curious.
- Tony Bennett is too sick to perform on "American Idol" tonight, according to Access Hollywood.
- Speaking of "Idol," the "American Idol" songwriting contest is for real, writes USA Today — and the deadline is less than two weeks away.
- Tim McGraw lands his fourth No. 1 album on the Billboard charts.
- The AP reports that Martin Scorsese is going to teach a moviemaking class at Cannes.
- The Futon Critic says Bravo is developing a photography competition show called "The Money Shot, which sounds like the paparazzi Olympics.
- Milo Ventimiglia of "Heroes" will put his furrowed brow to further use in horror-thriller Pathology, says Hollywood Reporter.
- The New York Daily News reports from the set of "Lipstick Jungle."
Photos courtesy of NBC and ABC