- Lisa Rinna is taking the reins on the red carpet, giving Melissa and Joan Rivers the stiletto-heeled boot starting with the Emmy Awards on September 16, Zap2It reports.
- Billboard says Mandy Moore will be a guest singer on Australian singer/songwriter Ben Lee's new album.
- "Law & Order" guru Dick Wolf is developing a series based on real-life rogue cops, according to Variety.
- The Daily Express reports that Kate Beckinsale may step into Jane Fonda's shoes for the remake of Barbarella, weirdly.
- Pitchfork has the scoop on why Lily Allen canceled her tour dates.
- According to Men's Vogue, Hugh Laurie and Dr. House are quite a bit alike.
- Husband and wife writing team Chad and Dara Creasy have sold their script for a romantic comedy called B.F.F., Variety reports.
- Fox Reality is taking a page from "Taxicab Confessions" with its first online series, "Nightclub Confessions," says the Futon Critic.
Tell your friends