- Dakota Fanning defends Hounddog in USA Today, while Variety pans the movie.
- Slow sales week, eh? Chris Daughtry's album, which came out in November, hits No. 1 on the Billboard charts.
- A Super Bowl commercial "starring" K-Fed is offending fast-food employees, the AP reports.
- The LA Times explains why producing credits for The Departed are up for debate.
- NME has the details on the new album from a reformed Dinosaur Jr.
- And Pitchfork tells us that Band of Horses is returning to the studio.
- Fox is coming down hard on Canada’s rampant film piracy, says Hollywood Reporter.
- Henry from Accounting will be hanging around "Ugly Betty" for a while, EW reports.
- The Hallmark Channel is planning its own Super Bowl halftime show, Broadcasting & Cable reports.
Tell your friends