Hey everyone, this isn't an official challenge from buzz but I had an idea that I thought everyone might like. I love all kinds of movie characters but one kind always makes me smile, best friends. So I made a list of my favorite best friends and thought you might want to share your lists too! It can be any kind of friends, girlfriends, girl/guy friends, best guy friends whatever. Here are some of my favorites in no particular order:
- Romy & Michelle — Best friends since high school, they live together in L.A, love crazy fashion and don't do well on their own. Romy & Michelle are great best friends.
- Bill & Ted — These two are peas in a pod. They talk the same, think alike, both want to be rock stars but know that can't happen until they get Eddie Van Halen to join their band and oh yeah they travel through time together. Awesome.
- Cher, Dionne & Tai — Clueless —These girls love to shop, give makeovers, hang out, none of them know how to drive and they always have fun. They make great best friends.
- Wayne & Garth — Wayne's World 1 & 2 — Party on Wayne! Party on Garth! Got to love these best friends who have their own cable tv show, love rock and roll, and love to party together. Excellent!
To see the rest of her picks, just read more.
- Tibby, Lena, Carmen and Bridget — Sisterhood Of the Traveling Pants — These four have been BFFs since they were little and have always been there for each other, hey they even share pants!
- Pete & Sydney — I Love You Man — These Rush-loving buddies love to have fun together, have jam sessions in the "mancave" and would do just about anything for each other, even take on Lou Ferrigno. Now that is what I call best friends.
- Suze & Rebecca — Confessions of a Shopaholic —I love how much fun these two seem to have together, how they know so much about each other and how quirky and fun they both are.
- Alan, Stu, and Phil — The Hangover — These guys weren't all friends at first but after an awesome night in Vegas that no one can remember, they become friends while trying to figure everything out and find their other friend Doug. They make you laugh and they even have their own theme song — "Cause we're the three best friends that anyone could have!"
- Mike & Sully — Monsters Inc. — One is short the other tall, one has two eyes the other only has one, one is green and the other is blue. Who says opposites don't attract. Mike and Sully make great best friends, they always make me laugh.
All right that is my list, I hope you guys will take my challenge and post your own lists. Thanks for looking!