The reboot is due out in May, and it looks gnarly.
Christian Slater and Steve Zahn team up to run an unusual business in ABC's new show, premiering tonight.
- Get the details on the We're the Millers sequel — Vulture
- A House of Cards star like you've never seen her — HuffPost Entertainment
- The top 10 heroes of "dadcore" film — Moviefone
- Which Scandal character are you? — BuzzFeed
- 5 movie plots that rely on people sucking at important jobs — Cracked
- What to expect from the next season of Vikings — BuddyTV
- Watch Caroline and Tyler's awkward reunion — The Vampire Diaries
- Gravity and more new DVDs out this week — Rotten Tomatoes
- The complete guide to 2014's TV pilots — The Hollywood Reporter
- Apps to avert a scandal, Olivia Pope style — POPSUGAR Tech