Star Trek Into Darkness comes out this week, four years after J.J. Abrams rebooted the franchise with stars Zachary Quinto and Chris Pine. This time, there's a new story and a new villain played by Benedict Cumberbatch, but is the sequel worth seeing in the theater? Watch our video review to find out!
Wedding season is in full swing here at POPSUGAR, and we have everything you need when it comes to dresses, decor, bridal beauty, and more. Whether you're in need of bridesmaid tips, seeking savvy spending advice, or in the mood to check out the most memorable TV and movie weddings, look no further.
Click through now to see our ever-expanding 2013 wedding season coverage!
This Summer, some of the most well-known women in Hollywood will be lighting up the big screen as superheroes, cops, magicians, '90s teens, and more. While some actresses are returning to popular roles for sequels, others will be treading in new territory — like Emma Watson, who's playing a shallow socialite in Sofia Coppola's latest film. We've already shown you the boys of Summer, so now take a look at the leading ladies of Summer!
The series finale of The Office aired this week, and we're all pretty sad to say goodbye to the Dunder Mifflin gang. After nine seasons, they've all changed a lot, but no one's appearance has been altered more than that of Jim (John Krasinski). We got to reminiscing about when Jim first stole our hearts as the boy with the baby face and the floppy hair. Though he's grown out of his boyish looks, Jim's 'do has managed to evolve over the years. Don't believe us? Click through and prepare to be dazzled by the wonder that is his floppy hair.
- The networks unveiled their new shows at this week's upfronts, and we got a peek at new Fall schedules for Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, and The CW. There's now lots of info for each of the upcoming series, so get to know them all by watching trailers for all the new shows.
- After nine seasons, The Office came to an end with a sweet episode that includes Dwight and Angela's wedding. To celebrate the milestone, we recounted the best episodes of all time and took a look back at Jim's floppy hair evolution.
- More season finale madness: Nick and Jess got together on New Girl, things got totally bonkers on the Vampire Diaries finale, and someone died on Grey's Anatomy.
- How I Met Your Mother finally revealed the mother, but there's a catch: Ted won't meet her for quite some time.
- Meet your kickass ladies of Summer blockbuster season!
- Need something to watch now that shows are on hiatus? Here are 13 shows to get you through the Summer.
- Speaking of Summer shows, meet the new men competing on The Bachelorette.
- Ready for another beloved book to hit the big screen? Check out the first pictures from Divergent.
- We chatted with Simon Pegg about Benedict Cumberbatch, while Alice Eve admitted to us that she spilled some Star Trek secrets.
8:00 Bet on Your Baby (new)
9:00 A Special Edition of 20/20 With Babara Walters (new)
8:00 Elementary (repeat)
9:00 Criminal Minds (repeat)
10:00 48 Hours (new)
8:00 Cops (repeat)
8:30 Cops (repeat)
9:00 Cops (repeat)
9:30 Cops (repeat)
11:00 Hell's Kitchen (repeat)
12:00 Ben & Kate (repeat)
8:00 Grimm (repeat)
9:00 Law & Order: SVU (repeat)
10:00 Saturday Night Live (repeat)
11:29 Saturday Night Live (new, with host Ben Affleck and musical guest Kanye West)
More TV to watch when you read more.
That's all, folks! Season four of The Vampire Diaries has wrapped up with a bang — excuse me, several bangs. This finale is action-packed — there are a couple of love confessions, more than one make-out, someone takes the cure, a dead person comes back to life, and there is a doppelganger reveal that basically blew my mind. Plus, everyone graduates! It almost seems like small potatoes compared to the other huge changes for everyone in this episode. There are major developments for Elena, Katherine, and Stefan especially — though not all of those changes are positive.
Even though there are a lot of jaw-dropping twists in the season finale, there's also so much mushy, awesome romantic stuff. There's definitely a lot here to keep me wondering all Summer long about what's going to happen next. So let's just get to it: read the good, the bad, and the bloody after the jump.
The Office went out with a bang with its big series finale this week, packing in plenty of emotional moments — including Dwight and Angela's wedding! The event was a little unorthodox (and so was the bachelor party), but we couldn't see it any other way for two of Dunder Mifflin's quirkiest employees. Not only did the wedding include a very special guest, but it also rekindled a romance between one of the show's most memorable couples. Take a look at all the pictures from the wedding!
We can hardly believe it, but The Office is finally over, which means we have to say goodbye to Dunder Mifflin forever. The series finale got us thinking about our favorite episodes from the nine seasons, so we decided to count down our top 10 favorites. There are major milestones and personal picks, so watch as we recount the 10 best episodes of The Office of all time.